PSD to HTML
Prev Next

21 Comments

1. Sean

2. Roy

@Sean
    What are you trying to say??

3. Pat

I think he’s not impressed that the site encourages spec work.

However, the site design itself is very nice.

4. Jon

Nice design, though reminds me a little of Ploc Media.

5. mc

6. KC

7. dudeydudedude

I’m surprised this is on a web design gallery. Isn’t this like a purpose-fail? The gallery is to encourage custom designs, and celebrating this site basically shoots down the value of custom work.

Hmmm… purpose-fail.

8. God

Yeah, spec work is for bitches.

9. God

“We’ve tried to find a balance that works for everyone. Here, the buyer pays up front and the creatives get to work right away. We promise buyers that if they don’t get at least 25 entries to their project then they can walk with a full refund. In return, we promise creatives that their projects won’t go cancelled or abandoned for no good reason.”

What happens to the other 24+ designers?

10. logo design brisbane

far far to busy this design, nothing leads the eye!

11. tiana

IF YOU’RE DESIGNER, PLEASE BEWARE TO PARTICIPATING ON THERE.

CROWDSPRING RIPPED OFF MY AWARD PRIZE! THEY BANNED ME WHEN I’VE BEEN CHOOSED AS THE WINNING ENTRY.

BEWARE

12. Greene'sGraphics

tiana, the same thing happened to me and im pissed. Dont participate in crowdSPRING! I did days of work to stay on top of my entries and I was about to win 3-4 contests but they banned my account because Someone reported that I stole there logo but all that happened was that our logos looked similar. Then crowdSPRING doesnt even talk to both people to get the story, they just assume what they want and make actions based on what they see. Stupid way to run a site.

SO ALL IM SAYING IS DONT PARTICIPATE IN CROWDSPRING. YOUR JUST GOING TO DO A BUNCH OF WORK WITH NO GUARANTEE OF GETTING ANY MONEY. AND YOUR JUST GOING TO GET F****D LIKE THE REST OF US.

13. gatis

Thank you for telling me this. Im quite active there, and i spend a lot of time by creating some projects fond there. Thanks for sharing your bad experience with that site.

14. moover

Hi they are down at the moment!! A new site is http://www.pimtim.com Its more friendly and looks good!!

15. mark

crownSPRING is a bunch of crooks. All of a sudden the last 24 hours you get a bunch of crappy submissions so they can satisfy the minimum. Those submissions are sent by people on their payroll. This company is a joke.

16. Public Domain

Crowdspring Rides Again!

Keep America Beautiful logo crOUTsourced to Indonesia!

The logo.

Straight outta Indonesia, the designer.

17. satish

hi can any one tell me site which will pay for flash bg, Illustrations, photoshop , work

18. บาคาร่า

thank for share.

19. hermes handbags

20. authorramona

I was ripped off by crowdspring as well. Designers should not waste their time and contest holders should do the ethical thing and look elsewere.